Gradually Close to the Heart

I. find it fun and really cute for now. Thanks for picking this up! 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Good so far.
Anyone read the raws? There are like 30+ chapters, and I am curious, Will this turn into your standard cliche shoujo with one girl and multiple guys later?

Contributor
I'm kind of pissed at the "Can there really be a pure friendship between a male and a female?" in the description, as if it is a thematic question to which the answer will of course be, "no IT MUST BE LOVE!! Guys and gals can't be friends, you dum-dum!"

Dunno whether to point my finger of scorn here at the original text or the translator here, though XD

Please don't drop this manga. I really enjoy reading it. It's cliche but its still enjoyable.😁

The best manhua i ever read....thx u so much rosy for translate this...i love u...hehe😘😘😘

this is the first time i actually liked a manhua, i mean most of chinese comics are 80% chibi and a lot of dialogues.

but here the art is so satisfying. the plot is like Kakao 79% tho the fl of that webtoon is so dense it took a lot of chapters to know she loves his bestfriend and she’s too denial when she realize her feelings also while here i like the phase of the storyline.

Manhuas are usually like “oops did the sex and oh no, a hot young ceo/president/badass wants me and i can’t deny him i must have ******* with him every day crying in hypocrisy” but this is REALLY GOOD

Thank you rosy for the consistent fast uploads <33 happy new year!

i hope someone will help the translator to sub this because i already finish the raw without knowing what are they talking about lol its been 2 months since i read the raws 😂

wow this deserves a lot more readers yall missing so much!!!! i miss kakao 79% so im so into this story :((((

Surprisingly good. Hopefully uploads can be more consistant. Raws are at ch 68. But it's really all up to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread