You can now sort and paginate the advanced search page. Many updates to the manga listing options throughout the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku best girl
Admin
The list view on the titles page has been improved. The expanded list view has a thumbnail and a small description, while the old list view has been renamed "simple list".
All the 4 view modes of manga titles have been rolled out to the group/manga follows/manga and user/manga pages. In addition, you can change the view mode on those pages too.
You can now sort and paginate the advanced search page.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Pretty awesome update, Holo! This is as good as, or better than, anything Batoto had to offer follows-wise!

Dex-chan lover
Dayum, this site just keeps getting better and better. IMO it has already surpassed Batoto. Great work as always Holo.

Contributor
I say this site surpassed Batoto weeks ago, we just need more members, stability and more mods eventually mmm...

Contributor
Finally... the update I've been waiting for! (It was tedious not able to filter...)

Group Leader
Thanks! This makes searching for stuff quite a bit easier.

Got a question though. Will you be further refining the search engine in the future? Things like being able to exclude tags, search only completed/incompleted works or manhwa/manga/manhua are features that I'm missing the most.
Oh and currently only the author is being displayed. Gotta need the artist as well.

is a Reindeer
VIP
There's an option to choose the plain list. It's the third option, list view.

@DarkDooM - The Suggestions sub-forum is a good place to check for your questions about planned/requested features.

Great update, Holo. It was one of the items I'd been waiting for. :)

Contributor
Great update, Searching is now more bearable and convenient.
Now for some feedback. Sort desc appears when the mouse hovers over the arrows for sorting by comments, rating, views, etc. I assume that sort by acceding/descending is meant to be their. Also, it doesn't seem to be possible to use sorting options when using detailed or Grid options. Could followed manga be given another sort option based on when they were followed?

All the 4 view modes of manga titles have been rolled out to the group/manga follows/manga and user/manga pages. In addition, you can change the view mode on those pages too.

how to change the manga follow view to use the simple view list ?
i don't see any button to change the view

Miku best girl
Admin
how to change the manga follow view to use the simple view list ?
i don't see any button to change the view

There's a dropdown on the "Manga" tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread