Double-page supporter
question, why does murata keep revising already released chapter? wont it inconvenience the publisher?

Dex-chan lover
No idea, but you can clearly see the improvement. Maybe he's a perfectionist.

Dex-chan lover
It is indeed an improvement compared to the way of storytelling in the first version. Though the first one wasn't bad by all means!

Come on guys. Maybe he a fan for One that why he want to make the drawing to perfection(in his opinion maybe)

Double-page supporter
I prefer this version. He has my permission to redo any chapters he feels need it.

Double-page supporter
I also preferred the redone Child Emperor robot chapter. I feel bad for One's editor, though.

yeah, after comparing with the old one, this one is waaaay better.

fikmomo22 isn't wrong. Murata is a big fan of One. He once got so sick he ended up in hospital and seriously(!) thought he'd die. That's when he thought he would've wanted to redraw One's webcomic Onepunchman before his death. As we all can see now, he didn't die, so he immediately went to One (even nullified another contract for this), asked him for permission, and now they're both working together to create this masterpiece. So yeah, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think Murata wants to make things perfect. (And in such circumstances, I think he gives priority to the manga above the publisher)

Also, One directs the storyline through storyboards, but Murata gets the freedom to draw the flow of the battles however he wants. Only the end result of the fights are decided by One. So Murata is able to change those to his liking.

Dex-chan lover
It's fun flipping back and forth to see the improvements. I don't see a single change that didn't make it better. The faces are more expressive, the action looks less like a series of "cool" poses and more like a dynamic battle, the mind slaves look more crazed and their bodies fly around more wildly, the three sword heroes now have moments where they are winning, certain moments now happen earlier than before and I think they make more sense chronologically, and Sweet Mask somehow looks more confident.

Anyone who wants to make a comic someday should take notes on what exactly made this version better.

Dex-chan lover
I swear the ghost from mob psycho invaded a new body who ended up being the underling to atomic samurai. Later seeing the power of the master of the person he invaded the ghost tried to invade atomic samurai, but AS was too strong. So the ghost stayed in the body of the disciple trying to get stronger until the day he can take over AS.

Dex-chan lover
page 5 : is it just me , or does the cross-dresser look like he has a "long thingie" hidden beneath his skirt and between his 2 legs ? he looks like he has a long 3rd leg ( if you know what i mean , lol )

goof : in page 13 , bushidrill 's right hand is supporting the sword 's tip , then in the next page , his right hand is holding the sword 's handle .

and i think this manga doesnt have an editor , murata can draw whatever he likes : no limit for page number per chapter , no deadline between chapters , he can redraw and change the story a little .

Banned
Meh... the original was better... though there isn't all THAT much difference this time around.

I've just got a bad feeling that Shit Mask Man is going to just kill them all.

Users who are viewing this thread