Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - The Ghost Nextdoor

Dex-chan lover
Seems Uguisu Sachiko— oops, sorry, I mean Hiyodori Sachiko is a kindred spirit. I find dolls cute too. Although I’m more into ball-jointed dolls.

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : someone put salt at their door to repel evil ghosts , spirits .

page 15 : in MC 's wet dream , he is really "smashing" that old b!tch , lol .

smash : (transitive, slang, vulgar, of a man) To have sexual intercourse with.

in the end , the psychic is arrested because the plot requires it , so that she cant exorcise the brat , maybe he will appear again in some later chapters .

Dex-chan lover
Well this chapter is pretty tame compared to others. Evil possessed kids are pretty common anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@nodamnbrakes
Honestly this is the first I’ve heard of Bellmer.
Now that I’ve seen his works, I admit I’m hooked.
He reminds me of Miura Etsuko’s dolls, in a good way. Speaking of, she made a doll in homage for Bellmer, which I only now found out. Thanks btw m8, if you know more obscure doll artists feel free to pm me.

Double-page supporter
are those explosive temari balls? that can't end well..

Aggregator gang
Is that kid making explosives ?

I loved how the MC in his dream really destroyed that old hag. Little disappointed it was a dream.

As for teh ghost following him, thats the biggest reason why I am still reading, i wondering on the truth whys shes staying with him all this time and not passing on. There was hint of some regret before her death. Remembered how they stopped talking to each other ? their friendship broke down for some reason when they were getting older. But at the same time, her personality is gone, she cant smile (as we have seen in the flashbacks) so what really is left behind ? This mysterious ghost that follows him since he made eye contact with it (and saves his ass).

XL

Double-page supporter
Unabomber reincarnated in Japan, spooky 🤣

Dex-chan lover
8 volumes later and he still doesn't try to understand why her childhood friend's ghost is following him

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, we know that MC is passive, but his not investigating Hayakawa's peculiar situation is much too negligent for a friend, especially when he was told long ago that he's the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread