The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

stop with the cliffhangers and just make the chapers longer lazy author

Dex-chan lover
She has got guts. Maybe she will die, though, thus releasing the MC from the limitation, and generally setting him free to do whatever he wants to do. Although I could also see them both dying. The MC could then advice her the next time through. All in all he already received the most OP skill ever from her (aside from literally god mode powers), so staying with her would do little good. She's too tyrannical, viewing the MC as nothing but a curious pet or a useful tool.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I don't like this new ark. I don't see the point.

Dex-chan lover
I think that her being binded to him is a clue somewhat that if she dies, then he dies then they both reset with knowledge.

Or i'm completely wrong as usual...

Ty again for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
At least now Skeleton isn't the only one with "I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!" written on his face.

Thank you for the chapter!
Geez, what's with this ungrateful comment section?

Grinding: the Chapter.

First of all, thanks for the TL .... but I still fail to see how this arc relates with the rest of the story so far. It is almost like it is a new story after he decided to leave Rena :/

Thanks for the upload. I can understand not liking something but don't be ungrateful and call the author lazy because you felt the chapter was short.

is suppose this new ark (essentially the absorbtion ability) is needed for skelly to ever have a chance at beating truely strong opponents. in that turnament the drunk knight he fought mentioned that if you don't have that "force" to begin with you can't learn abilities that require it and never beat those that have it

Dex-chan lover
I will eat my keyboard If the author will link everything together and will make MC save every girl including Gis-Jai-Rai in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread