Like A Butterfly

that was really good. well im at ch 23 anyway. what a place for me to catch up to the translation. seriously though I feel like this could be my first 10/10 in a really really long time.

Vexelpops me too :D a refreshing story to say the least . But why does it say it's completed on mangadex ?

:c I saw the raws but since I didn't understand anything I thought it wasn't anything bad... but now... T_T grandpa!!

Dex-chan lover
I've yet to see a single manga/manhua with an old man as a protagonist that isn't good. This one is no exception

Contributor
I set this down a while back in order to binge read it once the first season was done, and now I can't bring myself to wait for the second season to complete. This is an incredibly bittersweet story that makes people feel emotions they know they ideally shouldn't have to feel until later in life. It really makes you appreciate what's around you in the moment, no matter your age...

Group Leader
Truly wonderful, the amount of emotions and tears this has made is just overwhelming. 10/10.

Double-page supporter
This is incredible. I truly did not expect this story to go this direction. It's touching and heartwarming and painful at time.

It's wholesome, but also bittersweet. You find yourself really feeling for the characters as you learn more about their backstories. The art is pretty stunning too.

Fed-Kun's army
did the scanlator group drop this or something.? There are still like 17 more chapters left...

Users who are viewing this thread