This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Attending the Funeral

Somehow i get the feeling the step-mother isn't as evil as the rumors say. The things implicating her are too obvious and were present to the readers too fast. Considering how the Earl apparently didn't like the MC (well her current body) from the beginning and even signed a soul contract with the demon king, i'd say he's a likely suspect.
Theory: The Earl married into the house for it's wealth, got rid of the mother as soon as he could without being suspected or found someone he was actually interested in. The soul contract for Sila is killing two Birds with one stone as he would likely get benefits from it and ultimately get rid of her.

Edit:I'm also curious about who the new guy is to Roel. She didn't recognize his name(Viscount Schwat) when it was mentioned before that he would follow her but now recognizes his appearance. Of course he could be someone different from the Viscount Schwat mentioned before.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the step-mom is evil. Considering how she lets her daughter do whatever she wants to the MC (like stealing her new dresses) and treating her so coldly, the step-mom most likely is out to get rid of the MC to let her children inherit all the riches. I'm glad at least the MC has a loyal maid by her side. She'll need all the allies she can get.

Thanks so much for this series!! Your work is as always amazing!! I really loving the story and I want to know what the MC will do.

Dex-chan lover
You can be a bitch without being "evil." In this case that would be her favoring her own children (probably not uncommon for step parents in the nobility, folks are obsessed with blood ties) but not actually being a murderer or co-conspirator. This far in I'd say the jury is still out on the whole thing though. I don't agree with the thought that it's too obvious to be true, for instance. Some people just get away with crimes despite them seeming so obvious.

Isn't most of the U.S. about 90% sure O.J. did in fact do it? Lack of proper evidence, tampering done by people investigating, that whole thing was a shit show from start to finish and if he did do it, he got away with it and went on to basically taunt people with that stupidly titled book he released and what have you.

i really appreciate the maid. i guess everyone needs someone like her in their lives

Double-page supporter
Hey, are you sure she should completely trust every word a maid she never knew says? I mean, she probably serves as an introduction to her family and the audience, but we dont know if she is in on the scheme and deceiving her do we? The MC should atleast take her words with a grain of salt before ascertaining how loyal she is and her true character.

Dex-chan lover
is this maid super short? can't tell if it's just weird angles, or if she's really that much shorter than the MC. definitely super cute though

Users who are viewing this thread