14 Sai no Koi

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yes. This is the reason I started reading this manga.

This is a great manga. All the same romance and drama crap as most other shoujo manga, but it's enjoyable to read.

Dex-chan lover
AW MAN IM GETTING DIABETES FROM THE CUTENESS

I MISSED THIS MANGA

Contributor
Sometimes I forget how diabetic this manga is mmm...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is still ongoing even in Japan?

There goes my plan to not go back to it until it's finished...

high points: hinohara teasing nagai
low points: yuribait glasses chick disrupting the cute teenage romance

Double-page supporter
Kanata and Kazuki's relationship and interactions are very cute, and I love how slice of life it feels. This is what the synopsis and title advertised. Fine.

That being said, the rest of the manga and cast is honestly just garbage and creepy if you actually think about it.
You got a lesbian girl who's actively sabotaging the main couple's relationship even though it's clear she's in a happy relationship and most likely not even bisexual. Not enough? She'll probably fall in love with a lesbian teacher, woo! /s

There's an adult teacher messing around with a teenager and falling in love as if that's totally normal. Two adults also know this and think it's totally fine.

Then recently they actually put a middle schooler in a relationship with a goddamn 4th grader. Surprise, everyone thinks it's great! I don't know about everyone else, but if I was in the 4th grade and some middle/high school kid went out with a classmate I'd think they were really creepy. If I was the older kid's classmate I'd think he was a pedo. Doesn't matter how much the author tries to dress up how "mature" the kid is or how "childish" the older boy is. It's creepy as hell.

Oh, right, there's also a background student that's in love with another teacher, but at least that teacher is probably not a pedo.

Maybe other people are into this sort of thing, but I'm not. It feels like the author is trying to normalize pedophilia by treating it just the same as other adolescent or non-heterosexual issues.

Every time i see it bumped i get excited, only to remember that it's serialized in the same magazine Binetsu Kuukan is.

It feels like the author is trying to normalize pedophilia

Avoid the side story then. Your head might explode.

Can weebo police can stop changing primary titles to bastardized "phonetic" japanese? Especially ones that have official english localization? It doesn't make you more asian, or "respectful".

Fed-Kun's army
Ive know this manga since i was like 17-18, im now 27...how dafuq is this thing still ongoing?? Do they publish a chapter per year or something???

Users who are viewing this thread