Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Even Thought It Should Be The First Time...

She has an eye for details
which in my opinion is a universal trait that can be applied everywhere.
Everything's the same when you are doing a good job.

Dex-chan lover
I think this comment can be used in every chapter of this manga: "Just put it in the washing machine".

Dex-chan lover
Indeed
X6.png

On the one hand I can understand wanting the doll back to pristine condition, but I feel like if the stains on the doll were from the daughter handling them, it'd hold more sentimental value to leave them there. It wouldn't be as nice to look at, but there's more emotional resonance to seeing a lasting imprint of your child's love for the doll.

Power Uploader
@Xitel

I think I’d request “most” stains removed, if it was possible leave a couple to make it look “gently used”.

Besides, if you know it was well played with that’s for you... not nesc for anyone else right? I think I’d take the “lengthening the life span of the doll” over letting the dirt remain...

Dex-chan lover
@Aoitenshi That was my first thought. Wouldn't be surprised if someone set something up to record that area from a distance so they could catch some peep shots of people sticking too high up out of the bath the way she was.

Dex-chan lover
Could be wrong, but i think ive stayed in this inn before. The entrance and the onsen scene looks really familiar somehow.

Edit: Yep, Im 90% sure it is. The hotel name is Shin Kadoya

Users who are viewing this thread