The New Gate - Vol. 7 Ch. 45

Your a god now shin. At least a god of this world since you killed the previous one

So the golden light was what?
A curse? A powerup from the system? An indicator where to crit-hit? New skill evolving?

I felt this chapter it was really hard to tell what was going on frame to frame.

Honestly at this point the LN is a better read than the manga. The manga got me into the story, but now that 12 volumes of the story have been translated to english and flushed out (the art work is better too in the LN), I've found myself reading over waiting for the manga. I mean its been 3 months and we are still on the last fight chapter of volume 4...

This chapter summary:
chicken revives
new skill gained
chicken dies
ugly princess is useless

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they been stuck on this thing for a year ...

The only thing I remember from this manga is that the MC has a hot waifu companion that would suck him off at any moment, and that he is OP AF.

@MiiaBestWaifu Perhaps she is not, but until she removes that blob of charcoal from her face I will never know.
(I would definitely drop this series if the artist drew makeup on all the characters)

How long they gonna be stuck in that portal or whatever it's called... I think it's being long enough and it's started to get boring.

Fed-Kun's army
how long have we been in this damn maze thing, im gonna die of old age before they escape

Users who are viewing this thread