Blue Period - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Discovered the Joy of Painting

Dex-chan lover
That was nice, can't wait to see where this goes and how depressed I'll get

Terrific first chapter. There's a strange melancholic element to it, can't quite place why.

EDIT: Is there anyway to find good, grounded-in-reality manga like this? If I hadn't clicked on this on a whim, I would have missed it.

Dex-chan lover
This is a fantastic first chapter. I'm interested in seeing how they handle Yuka because I got the impression she's trans? But things were vague enough that I'm not actually sure yet.

Is it really Yuka the trans girl or is it the black haired girl who was drawing earlier. Im not sure who they were mentioning.

@NOUN Just because someone calls her a crossdresser doesn't mean she is one, it's more likely that person is transphobic. All her friends and club members seems to treat her like a girl, and she got mad when the mc deadnamed her too.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing, even as one shot this was beautiful so I'm glad there's more, so glad!

Dex-chan lover
It feels less impacting in black and white colors. The less you know about art, the harder it to understand the theory just by reading the description.

Dex-chan lover
I like how his friends didn't tease him too hard about him crying.

As for the "crossdresser" line, one explanation is they called her that just because Yuka is wearing the same black shirt the boys wear with her skirt. That doesn't explain why Yatora called her "Ryuji" though.
EDIT: As of chapter 4
Yuka is a confirmed dude

Dex-chan lover
ah man i thought that "crossdresser" was a boy/transgirl, guess she's just a girl
also what a pleasant first chapter, i really like it

Users who are viewing this thread