Blue Period

Okay this seems interesting, that art is super nice too, but If anyone has read ahead can y’all let me know if this turns into a shoujo because I’m honestly not here for that lmao

Looks like it's a hidden treasure to me. Hopefully the author underplays romance and focuses on character development.

This has some serious potential to be amazing... I look forward to reading more

Group Leader
Damn this was one interesting read. Looking forward to future releases. Thanks for picking it up boredom society.

Dex-chan lover
Yo this had a better first chapter than like 90% of the manga out there. It's actually pretty grounded and realistic with some great characterization.

Double-page supporter
I bet this will be a nice one. Some other series come to my mind on the same premise: Kokou no Hito, Ballroom e Youkoso, ...

Wait, why is there a tag for crossdressing? It doesn't seem like that is the focus of the story.

This is quite nice. Makes me wonder what the fuck i'm doing with my life 😂🙂🤔🤨😶😓

Dex-chan lover
Listen to "a town in blue" from AKFG when you read it the first chapter

Sem

Dex-chan lover
It's really good! It's capturing the milestones of a beginner trying to enter art school with a lot of careful detail. This reminds me of manhwa like Zebra and Salty Studio, but so far Blue Period is documenting the experiences of a beginner, where the other two encourage older artists who have partially given up.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it so hard to keep queer manga properly labeled. The secondary protagonist is a crossdresser/might be trans.

Users who are viewing this thread