I, the Female Robot - Vol. 2 Ch. 120 - The Intersection Point of History (2)

Dex-chan lover
...That actually made a bit of sense somehow. After the last chapter I was utterly confused, but now I kind of understand what happened / what is going to happen.

Double-page supporter
I need a chart of timelines! I'm too weak-minded to comprehend this.

@AHomicidalTelevision basically we witnessed Qiqi's awakening at the most important point, and also we have confirmation that the two somehow survived the conflict with... I presume that evil robot who took 03's body.

Dex-chan lover
@pluki7
@AHomicidalTelevision
Four timelines are converging on this moment.

Timeline 1: Qiqi is reborn on the ship as a robot after she dies - See the events of chapter 1.
Timeline 2: Qiqi and 02 hang around in the hopes of witnessing the moment of Qiqi's rebirth to see how it happened - they get frozen in time for a bit by Qiqi from timeline 4 and don't get to learn anything. (We are here.)
Timeline 3: At some point in the future Qiqi will be killed and/or have her body snatched by not-Qiqi - future Chen and 02 try to revive Qiqi by going back in time to when the first Qiqi died back in 2010(?) and bringing her soul / personality data / whatever to the future but get stopped by not-Qiqi on the bridge of the ship at that point in time. Out of time and options, they opt to put the soul of Qiqi in the body of Executor 03 in order to save it, thus inadvertently fulfilling the "Qiqi is reborn at this time and place in Executor 03's body" part of the timeline.
Timeline 4: Qiqi of the further on future and the gang return to this moment in time to watch out past events play one last time - Qiqi freezes her past self and past 02 from timeline 2 so they don't accidentally meet each other and quietly watch as timeline 3 happens before their eyes while discussing the self fulfilling nature of time travel.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify

Thanks!
But if Qiqi died again in the future, where does -the further in the future Qiqi- come from? Another time travel?

Dex-chan lover
@pluki7
How on earth should I know that? As far as I can tell they succeed in bringing her back eventually after that point, but we'll have to read at least another 100 chapters to find out how probably.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify

Eh heh, I understand it's up to the writers how the story goes. I guess I was just interested with how you'd speculate on that. Thanks for replying!

Aggregator gang
... This is why I prefer the concept of split time. The self correcting time is simple but yet so convoluted and generally causes headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread