Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 16 Ch. 154 - Change

Dex-chan lover
@toastedguy I sure hope not, the past few chapters seemed like such a nice build up to a climax of some sort, I refuse to believe the author will just let it go to waste (but then again...)

Dex-chan lover
idk why but i still fee that this is gonna endup in some kind of fuckery

Author-mage casts "Expected plot-point"

It's super effective!

The Reader faints!

Dex-chan lover
that credit page tho...

I think I'll use it tonight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
thank you guys

How about you stop being a fucking idiot and go the actual clearest path and admit you like him

The best path is with Ibusuki confessing to Tarou and make Eve gone so Tarou can live easier, but nooooooo. She just had to think about Eve and not Tarou and hurt her self more. Stop it and give them the ending they deserve, author

@datamaru To Tarou and Ibusuki, Eve is pretty much a living being at this point. And i don't think she's ready to sacrifice a friend in other to be with Tarou.

Make me remember the film Her. She was an AI but that doesn't make his love for her any less real.

"It's possible that you're eating away Tarou's life."
No Ibusuki, it's you.
Having his childhood friend suddenly come back to him only to destroy his decent life in the name of vengeance. Purposely make his life suffer, shitting on him when he want to help, lying because "So embarrassing, cant tell him. Better run away!" then got mad at him because he didn't understand what actually happened. As if having imaginary girlfriend and seeing half naked girls everywhere aren't stressful enough.

Wait, I feel like I missed something, why is the class apprehensive about Ibuski? Or am I not the only one unsure about what that's about??

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the author just being cruel with Ebino at this point? She had a sort of closure, why giving her false hopes again only to drag the series a bit more?

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79
Time to see how everything burns. Poor ebino.
(Also: lol similar usernames?)

Users who are viewing this thread