Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made (Pre-Serialization)

Oh, I've been reading the raws of this on pixiv just earlier. Phew, this is gonna be a ride... Thanks for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh! Sounds like a gender bender that actually focuses on the changing and coping and all that sort of thing. I've always liked reading those in gender bender most.

Dex-chan lover
Finally something serious that actually seems to focus on psychological aspects and plot rather than fanservice or cheap comedy. Things like these are in short supply.

Contributor
"Ecchi is an often used slang term in the Japanese language for playfully sexual actions"

removing ecchi tag. The parts with her exposed so far are used to further the story and are not used in a "sexual" way, not to mention its clearly not "playful".

why was this slapped with a ' (Pre-Serialization)' in the title? i think both pre and post should be under the same title, or we who follow could easily miss them.

Power Uploader
@neorasp Because I'm doing both, and they are different, so as to not cause any problems to the readers I separated them, that also allows the readers to choose which version they want to read.

@kurisu
why not dub the entirety of the pre-pub as vol.0 to imply the different plot instead of starting a new manga page?

Power Uploader
@neorasp Because it's not a volume. It's a full web series, and it's still being published.
Starting a whole new manga page is the normal convention here in MangaDex as well, so why complicate a manga list when you can just separate them for easier categorizing.
Just as it happened when we separated Genderbender into Genderswap and Crossdressing.

@kurisu
it doesn't matter what is normal only what is effective. and at any rate, mangadex is still a new site that doesn't even have a proper page for new titles yet.
how about making a different cover image so when people come across it in the new chapters they will know its a different manga and not the one we already follow? i almost missed this one because i thougt id see the new chapter on my follow page.

Group Leader
@neorasp
Sounds to me like a personal problem. The categorization is pretty simple to understand, it's not rocket science.

@Ynscription
question: how do you check for new titles?
1. i check mangaupdates because mangadex didn't get their shit together 2 years in yet
2. i check the "new titles" at the bottom of the main page that get bumped with way more then the threshold if i ever dare to sleep in the weekends
3. i check the new chapter listing, which is coherent and full

for me its 3.
next question:
how do you know a chpater belongs to a new title?
1. i open every single chapter because i have nothing better to do in my life
2. i open every chapter of a manga that has less than 10 chapters
3. i open chapters of mangas that has less than 10 chapters and i don't personally remember encountering

ofc its 3
last question
how do you know a chapter of a manga that you recognize by title and cover is in fact an entirly new manga?

answer: because the NEW manga will come with an altered name to difriant from the OLD one.
the new manga should be renamed with (post serialization), not the existing manga renamed to (pre-serialization).

this is not a personal problem, it can happen to anyone. the blame is on mangadex for still not having a new title page, but the uploaders are not free from it when they choose to change names of exsiting titles instead of the new ones.

MD@Home
@neorasp feel free to report the title to mangadex, it was my choice to get this renamed to preserialization

no we will not rename the manga, get it renamed yourself if it matters that much to you

Users who are viewing this thread