Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Future Prospects

Fed-Kun's army
So is the king a lolicon?
Will you understand what is risking asking Nicole in marriage? 😂

Dex-chan lover
She wants her dick back. Must have been hard to part with it.

I hope it will end up like "reincarnated as a dragon egg" and there will be a catch to Nicole using transformation magic in the future. Like it only will work for monsters and not other humanoids or you have the shape but your strength will be reduced. Don't think Nicole getting stronger, acquiring that spell then using her past life form all the time to defeat enemies would sit very well with me. What would be the point of reincarnating then if your going to make your current life not matter by returning to your old one? Make these past chapters a waste

I hope Nicole learns transformation magic sooner or later. The potential for interesting shenanigans is too high to waste.

@Miyuki pretty much agree. Maybe she will be restricted to only transform into females? So when she tries to transform into her old self, she ends up looking like her old self's twin sister.

Dex-chan lover
I just thought that I would note that at least in the case of animals, castration is done by thread, and the king is being a bit bullish by requesting the heroes' daughter.

It will indeed be interesting to find the limitations of the transformation magic. That said, I don't think we'll be seeing that any time soon, with the rate of updates, the fact that it's the highest ranked enchantment spell, and MC is struggling with the basics.
Also, I wonder why it's classified as an enchantment spell. Perhaps if we knew all the types of magic, we'd be able to see that it doesn't fit the other categories, but we don't have that right now.

Power Uploader
@Houdini111 All the Enchantment Magic stuff should be related to "placing their will" into something else (like Maria explained), so I figure it'd be like the Beast Soul / Demon Soul thing from Fairy Tail.

In another world, Enchantment Magic is Alteration Magic in The Elder Scrolls. Yeah now it is easier to understand.

Dex-chan lover
so basically at the basic level enchantment magic is a charged attack

@xyzzy in a fantasy world, why worry? next thing you know, magic guns. because why the fuck not.

Magic Academy...
In Raum...

I thought it was just a coincidence since the exact same place is also in another WN I read, then I realized they were in a shared universe and written by the same author

Users who are viewing this thread