Himenospia

I've seen this manga teaser everywhere. I don't know if this Will be good, but Is looking like it Will. Followed😃

This is kinda how not to write a relatable protaganist. The story is fine and all so far but the protag is just being abused unrealistically and being a whiney bitch about it.
Still, nudity = you got my interest.

Contributor
@Rapeman - Thanks you mate. Hopefully you continue the translation even if you have so much titles to translate.

I like these absurd stories with these unrealistic premises. Indeed i'm a bit biased since i don't like much slice of life comics because they are too much ordinary, so these ecchi drama stories are welcome, at least for my tastes. :D

Art and fanservice is also very good. Go himeno, is time for retribution. <3

to dragonaz
the manga in japan reach volume 3
so it means
go to chinease site and read the raw
or to this site
https://viewer.heros-web.com/episode/10834108156632483678

Aggregator gang
Oh hell, of course it's the Arachnid/Killing Bites guy! I should have known!

Dex-chan lover
The only draw back I can currently think of about this story, is that the MC seems like a genuinely good person, regardless of everything she went through literally since her inception.
Severe physical and emotional abuse from inside and outside the house since childhood...And she doesn't grow up to be fucked up, other than having low self-esteem? Really? I'd expect of her to either be mute, catatonic, or be a psycho.

And the only reason I am saying it's a drawback that the MC is not bloody insane, is because her character is currently too weak. Everything about her situation calls for her person to not be normal, and right now, she feels like a generic beta-MC. Pretty underwhelming, albeit the story does seem interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread