Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Retort like the storm, never give up on those jokes~

I really wonder what Tsukasa's deal is. She took a supposedly fatal hit from a truck and survived, that moon rock in her room seemed extremely important (and the recurring association to the moon in general), and just now her sister implied that she'd probably be able to survive a fire that burned down a whole apartment building.

@Sakai USA name for a SEGA Megadrive.

@Ohgodpleaseno It's pretty clear from the story so far she's somehow immortal that's not a spoiler either I have no knowledge of the future storylines but just a simple reading will tell you she's been alive for a long time. But we do know the moon is important somehow in all this.

Dex-chan lover
Too many reference of old consoles before my time 😅

Really want chitose and bathhouse-girl’s-sister to get together, they would go well together I think. Great chapter as always though

Dex-chan lover
nyahahahaha stop..... someone help *dying out of laugh*

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious

@Ohgodpleaseno They're not hiding it, but they're also not making it central to the story. There was also a few hints that she was alive during previous eras. I'm thinking she might be Kaguya-hime (moon rock and also everything about the first chapter).

Users who are viewing this thread