Boys on the Run

The description feels extremely positive compared to what this manga really is about: the story of a nobody fucked for life and everything in between...

Double-page supporter
Ugh, rereading the last few chapters has me remembering what a trashfire Tanishi is.

Group Leader
There's no equivalent Batoto ID becauser this was never a Batoto ID for it. Thank you so much for picking it up!!!

Dex-chan lover
The old entry with the Bototo ID was deleted because uploads were put on this new one.

Here's the old link to the page https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/boys-on-the-run-r1954

It would be neat if they put those bombs to good use.

Dex-chan lover
That fucking epilogue, i guess we got a happy ending? but shit, it still feels wrong.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Every single character here is miserable. It ends on a happy note. Sort of. But oh boy, you better be ready for one depressing ride.

I used to love that manga.
I was 20 something when I started reading this.
I always feared that I would be like him when I become 27.

Tanishi was a miserable guy but he had guts. It was a nice ride!

Shout out to Daniel Lau that used to translate it years ago and to the Nameless dude who finished it!
You're awesome.

This is very well written but I honestly regret reading this. It's 100 chapters of depression.

Fed-Kun's army
The most disgusting MC in the history of manga, I guess. Just repulsive. The author must be a genius to make him such a pos and still last more than 100 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC was so infuriating, I haven't read this in years. I think I stopped reading it at chapter 97.

I agree is depressing and sad 'cos the main character never learn his lesson. He always do things for the wrong reasons. It has the same themes of I am a hero. I think both mangas complement each other in a weird way, 'cos the two main characters are like the authors warning of what can happen to you if you dont grow balls.

Users who are viewing this thread