ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword!

Seems ok so far. Her not finding out what her power does even though she was with the hero's party for even a little bit seems kinda far fetched tho.

Dex-chan lover
1st chapter got published 27th December but there isn't even a release date for 2nd chapter even today.

Dex-chan lover
I hope, the Isekai and novel-adaption shit ends anytime soon. Worst thing to happen to the manga industry since I’ve read manga.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of my favorite novel recently. And now the manga is also my favorite.
Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a lot less terrible than I expected.

It's still not very good, but it could have been much worse.

Aggregator gang
New novel chapters haven't been translated in a while, and now we get a one chapter manga...

@Grenzoocoon - Why? They have appraisal for equipment so its not like she will accidentally equip cursed equipment. And with 0 stats and no inversion element, the person would die if they equipped something cursed. She only grabbed the sword out of desperation when the zombies started eating her alive from the legs. Better to melt instantly than that I think.

Group Leader
Revenge LitRPG revenge manga...

I sleep

... With Lesbians

I WAKE

Group Leader
So basically her ability turns cursed items into opposite blessed items. So the sword that causes people to melt away to nothing causes her to heal herself.

Interesting. Wonder if she'll start hunting down cursed gear to use. And will buffed gear hurt her?

I FUCKING LOVED THIS FUCK YEAH THIS IS EVERYTHING NICE ROLLED INTO A FUCKING BALL AND STUFFED DOWN MY T HROAT

Users who are viewing this thread