I Shall Seal the Heavens - Ch. 73

That was the quickest and most poorly explained powerup I've seen in a long time. What happened? Who was that? Who were those kids? Why was it underwater? How much time passed? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Aggregator gang
Alright, I've completely lost the plot to this series. I feel like I have no idea what is going on at any time.

@Aarekk it took me a chapter to figure out what going on. I think he was being hunted down by that Bow guy for taking all the Elders items on the mountain, and Bow guy kicked the mc's ass. But the weird lake shit with the dead children thing happened (I guess he was hallucinating his death and he had something from his senior that healed him completely.)

Without spoiling anything major, in the novels, Meng Hao encounters the old boatman and the little girl who is a sort of spirit of the little lake. She wants to become a sea one day. MH promises her that one day he will help her do so when he has the power. The old boatman then offers him a cup of alcohol which then causes him to power up.
I really like the side plot with Guyiding Tri-Rain (the girl). As with all xianxia/wuxia to manhua adaptations, I strongly suggest you read the novel first. Especially for ISSTH. It's one of the best ones out there and it's completely translated. :)

Aggregator gang
You see he's actually a saiyan so ever ass kick powers him up lloll

Users who are viewing this thread