My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 14 - My Tempering Doesn't End Here

Maybe the protagonist have some hidden strength and beat up those kids. LUL he can't remember anything.

Aggregator gang
Clearly he possess a berserk mode similar to hysteria mode of MC of hidan no aria. Except he lose his memory.

Dex-chan lover
So... is the red light that appears on his eyes a reflection of someone's blood when they got beat up by a person who came to save him? or it can be bloodlust but nowadays I don't trust manga artists much...

Aggregator gang
Why the hell did she whisper into his ear? They are already in the privacy of his office, which I assume is scanned daily for tampering. There is little to no reason to whisper beside to look secretive with no-one around.

Group Leader
@Kaiju27277
soon-meme.jpg

As the clan heiress she should not depend on clans assistance....

What a bullshit comment from ceo. If you cut her off from everyyhing hiw can she learn about clan workings. You just teacj her how to live alnoe not how to lead a clan.

Dex-chan lover
half of me dont want to believe in mc having a hidden power... but him saying something like he DID beat someone up... but he was a kid so theres a chance that it is more of a kids fight... ma god so many doubts

ivv

Dex-chan lover
thanks for that clan explain thingy I guess

Users who are viewing this thread