Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 70 - Reunion

Contributor
Every chapter we can't help but think someone is going to die in it.

Is the black-haired cutie a new character? Can't say I remember her.

Contributor
@Azebu She's been one of the original three girls from the all-girls college group. Aside from tinkering with equipment, you'll probably remember her as the girl who would carry a handgun around.

Dex-chan lover
I think my family has that type of drone. The battery pack is the same shape...

@azebu She's the butt girl
bhBfeav.png

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised the author return these girls again and had to do a flashback for half of the chapter. Given that this manga is ending in a couple more chapters, I think it's a waste of time when the author should be focusing more on the relationships between the 4 main casts. There could be other ways that the 4 girls (3 since Kurumi is half-dead) could think themselves instead of being saved like this imo.

Considering where the story is going, Kurumi is probably gonna be the last best hope for a cure.

Group Leader
It's funny how when this manga started, consumer drones weren't really a thing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad this chapter had a good note in the end. I was crying midway of seeing poor Yuki so hurt about how Shiiko said about how the "hope was a lie." Most of the ending of the chapters have been at a grim note. Which makes sense because it is a tragedy manga but- You know;;;

Dex-chan lover
I kind of assumed the main characters were going to die soon, but I was wrong.

Everyone is going to die soon!

Group Leader
I wonder if this thing is going to end soon. I saw the announcement that this thing ends in vol 12 but maybe they will pull a dorohedoro and make it last till the author can end it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread