EX-ARM

Double-page supporter
If anyone has the raws, I'll try to translate this since apparently it hasn't been translated yet

Double-page supporter
@dane17eduard Please send them over I actually have the raws of the first couple volumes and just haven't had the time to translate them yet, but I should be able to get around to it soon

Group Leader
Have raws (ebook but can get Tankobon scans) and a Typesetter. Could use help with Cleaning and Translating.

Dex-chan lover
Just asking know but does it had actually yuri or will be it the good old switcheroo where the girl end up with the boy ? Although even it's Yuri, can we wait before it happen before putting the tags ?

I can clean clean or proofread, though it would be my first real project and I do not guarantee I'll be quick.

Edit: see, I just proofread my own comment... :p

Power Uploader
@yorple: I appreciate the offer, but we don't really need any more staff currently, except perhaps a dedicated redrawer, but I'd like somebody more experienced for that.

Fed-Kun's army
Good stuff. Don’t know why the rating is this low so far (relatively), but we’re only two chapters in right so this could very well go downhill, as all stories early in the narrative can

Pretty disappointed this turned out to not be gb but it seems interesting enough so far. It seems to have a retro manga aesthetic to it, or maybe it's just old. Hope it goes somewhere nice.

Users who are viewing this thread