Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
me, reading this manga
mowqPc9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What a cunt that king is. You already gave him money. if you're not going to go collect, why even add the demon lure thing? Just pointless, shittily douchey.

Aggregator gang
Here is a funny spoiler
the guy they chose never had any stat increases after his debut as level 1.

Dex-chan lover
i really really want to them to go and be like OHh dear hero you have overcome this trial you can come back to the castle now or some bullshit and he goes like nah im good thks.

@LygarX
welp if we assume that the stat limits is three digits then it cant get any higher, like aqua he's maxed out from the start

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I bet the LV1 guy chosen as the hero is going to end up being completely self centered like Kouki from Arifureta and the king is gonna have to grovel to the dude he tried to kill

Fed-Kun's army
Wat's more powerful and more than "999"

A PAIR OF BALLS TIED TOGETHER TO FORM THE SIGN OF SEMEN WITH TWO HEADS AND NO TAIL

• Wow
Reactions: le3
First of all, Thanks Jai Random Scans for translating and working on this manga, and I noticed the great difference in quality between this work and the slow tensei manga, great improvement in quality there nice job.
Secondly, This is a really interesting manga and I can't wait to see more shenanigans from our hero "candidate" in the upcoming chapters.
lastly, I can't wait to see what other manga you are going to work on, so keep it up and once again thank you and good luck on your next project, Cheers.

Double-page supporter
I think I read the wn version of this like a few years ago.

@Hollow7F
In the WN, they kinda ignored him going missing, and he ends up marrying a demon general’s little sister, and they live a happy life together. The Assumed Hero gets thrashed, and the country prays and asks their goddess why the hero isn’t showing results, she simply says via divine revelation/clairvoyance that she already sent a hero and they sent him away. The assumed hero becomes a total coward and a shut in, and the country scrambles to find the real hero. When they do, he’s already living under another alias, defeated (and spared) several demon generals and spies, and bros out with the demon king, who sneaks out incognito into human territory to court a female knight.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
OwO) oh finally there is someone translating this

=w=) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious

Users who are viewing this thread