Dex-chan lover
i still don't believe ohma's dead dead... i still hope that either worm, kure, takahara, insideor maybe someone else got hold of him and he's in deep comatose.. the last he was shown says he's entered a long slumber, as often as it used to insinuate death, sometimes it can also means coma or cryo sleep...

Dex-chan lover
Look, its okay to have a hot-headed character but that doesn't mean they ALWAYS have to be THIS fuckin idiotic.
Dumbass kid is about to get the Genos treatment

Aggregator gang
Am I wrong or will they fight in the same place Ohma fought at the beginning of Kengan Asura ? Looks like one of the walls page 16 has been hastily repaired after being destroyed in this fight

Banned
I can't believe that Rookie beat Murobuchi, he is one of my favourite

koga is like bakugo on roids
i am loving this insane dude lmao
he is gonna get his ass kicked i bet and legit learn some martial arts to get gud

Dex-chan lover
@agtra
Lets be real here =_=
After what Tiger did to him i'd be shocked if there WEREN'T any lasting effects.
I just hope Kuroki didn't fall prey to the same fate

Dex-chan lover
I hope Koga doesn't end up having Agito's "evolve during fight" bullshit or some other superpower. Being naturally good at fighting is already good enough in my opinion.
And I hope he loses without even being able to see how this guy beat him.

Kek, this muscle headed dumbass is great

Cant wait for his shit to get kicked in

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least this guy Kokuro respects the old dudes, can't say I don't like that.

Users who are viewing this thread