Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
@KingOfPurgatoy they announced at their site that they got C&D for a bunch of series.. and then some other groups announce that they will be picking up those series, though not all i think...

Fed-Kun's army
its like a limited time event in MMO
collect this amount of item to receive these prizes.....a lot of grinding involved....fun times (not really its boring) lol

What time is it?
It's grinding time!

Realy though, korean grinting gauge is somewhat an overkill...

Dex-chan lover
Let the pointless grinding that the koreans love so much begin.

Dex-chan lover
New chapter! Ohboyohboyohboy.

Nobody told him, that that S-Rank psycho is around? Oooohhh...should something happen to his sister.....that white tiger guild, that failed to warn him, is in deep shit. He'll be gone for more then a week. And even if he meets his deadline, one week is a lot of time for something happening to his sister.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
hey, a little off topic but why is it that the page here still doesn't have a link to the novelupdates page for the WN? Can anyone add that?

Dex-chan lover
It's back! Bless Jaimini for picking it up. R.I.P. Meraki, you were one of my favorite groups, but nothing beats the almighty C&D hammer :'( Press F

Just to clear up as the manwha is not being as obvious as the light novel and they skipped a lot. The XP bar is only for when he is in this specific dungeon. He does not have the XP bar anywhere else.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
I love fan translator. You are my damn savior. Thankz for the chapter guyz

Users who are viewing this thread