The Great Conqueror

the manga is good but the story is a mess so are the characters, it has potential but you cant hope much from these authors

I didn't stop to read the description, but now that I did... the story didn't appear to be and doesn't show any sign of it being an isekai.
Also, as much as I liked it, the development of the MC is bad, not enough to hate him, but he starts quite confident and assertive and he later just act on the autor whim, which annoys me beyond belief. For exemple, his fighting ability, he is highly skilled and fights with ease in the beginning but when he goes to the underworld, instead of using his capabilities he keeps acting as if he couldn't take the monsters there easily which leads him to that dragon. And then he becomes strong again when he needs to look at engraving but keeps getting caught off of guard. So This development of power level being all over the place leaves me annoyed. You either make a strong MC and shows a superior story telling or you make a weak MC and show how he overcome challenges. If you keep going back and forth, there is no reason to care, the MC will be strong when needed and will be weak when you need drama.

Dex-chan lover
I read the entire webnovel (I had to read the machine translation). It was quite good, despite having a super rushed ending. There are many plot points that are different in the manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread