Oki no Doku desu ga, Bouken no Sho wa Maou no Mono ni Narimashita.

Dex-chan lover
I admit gimmick this time look quite of interesting. Prepare myself but this even boring than i though

Contributor
This is actually pretty good and an original approach from a dark fantasy perspective.

dude this was awesome , i need the bad guys to win more :))) , any other manga's like this ?

Contributor
Uh, wow. Do you think they ever get tired of writing shit like this, where the anti-hero/villain just wins all the time? Are we supposed to root for him to just be a total asshole? Also, that art style is pretty bad.

Double-page supporter
@Nogoodnms Umm, The number of morally upright douchebags and dumb as a rock anti-heroes is clearly staggering, but the black abyss of evil type MCs are few and far between.

cause the concept is boring, his motivation is weak , and he's not threatened by anything. It's everything wrong with bad, wish fufillment, fantasy with an even edgier paint job.

Double-page supporter
@ryole There are plenty of relatable hero types out there for people to imprint on, we actually need more evil a**hole protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Maou is an edgelord faggot. Probably gets dominated in the end by a Konosuba Darkness type and gets pegged with a Tetsuo-type drilldo that eviscerates his anal cavity.

This manga is so good! I want a chapter where the demon king inserts a metal nail up princess's peehole and destroys her girl parts. Although I doubt this'd get updated... sigh

Users who are viewing this thread