Other than KissAnime

Dex-chan lover
Really tired of its ads, does anyone know any other site to watch anime?
(Not Funimation or Crunchyroll due to region)

Dex-chan lover
@firelight
Twist.moe's screen/resolution(?) is too small, it cut of some of the bottom parts
(though it's cool because it feels watching a movie/in a theater

@421cookies
Any links to watch and not download/torrent?

No matter how shit kiss sites are they got their own servers which work flawlessly UNLIKE their rivals who use openload,rapid and so on,also they got both subs and dubs UNLIKE some "purist" who are "hurr duuuub bbbeeeeet,duuur suuuub isa gooooot-desu".

Fed-Kun's army
@KatoShuu Well, most stream sites are shit. Anyway, you can stream torrent by letting the client download packs by order.

Group Leader
If I have to use another site I usually use Kawaiifu (though since I have VRV and my roommate has Netflix and Hulu I usually use that).

Ill take every words that I said about smoochanime back,in fact all of their sites.The way they forcefully try users to disable ad blockers is ridiculous and for what,for fucking malicious and harmful ads.Fuuuuck those cunts.
I sated using this one https://www9.animeultima.eu/ instead.

Contributor
Not sure if it helps, but I use the Adblock Ultimate, and unless something changed since the last time I use KissAnime, I had 0 issues with ads. Just gotta go through their "protection" which means picking out a couple of images they describe. Only ads I might get at at the bottom of the page, maybe. SO pretty much outta sight, outta mind.

Power Uploader
Just giving some advice, if u dont have a problem with big size, then i recommended try AnimeTosho.org, they are mirroring all fansubs release, you can choose best download / streaming site from bunch available link there, also no ad's.

Users who are viewing this thread