Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Wassup, Senpai!

Seems like she likes him, but the MC is so spineless he can't even take the chances she is giving him, sigh...

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who just thinks of full metal alchemist when they see the wriggly arm thing?

Double-page supporter
Damn. Those guys weren't even interesting enough for Nagatoro-san to bully. Senpai is special.

Contributor
The first noodle arms Nagatoro
2x

Double-page supporter
Yeah,even in the original doujins where she treats him way worse,it's implied she has feelings for him. Her brother mentions that she always talks about him at home and then she is really worried when it seems like Senpai is not going to forgive her for something she did

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't remember 'Toro also had weapons-grade withering scorn at her disposal tbh. Goes to show how rereading old chapters is refreshing.

Aggregator gang
@Pollomonteros Well, they literally go out with each other in the doujins/preserialization, so it’s a lot more than just implied. He literally confesses to her in the first chapter. But yeah, it’s obvious that she likes him and wanted him to confess because her face got red and she almost started crying when she thought he wasn’t going to go through with the confession: https://imgur.com/a/yvQ77sn

Banned
Funny thing that. He sees her come in, and doesn't immediately try to sneak out.
It is almost as though he actually obsesses over that F-grade piece of trash. She hasn't even done anything impressive since the first chapter.

@SotiCoto

I thought that too at first. I know id try to dip as soon as possible if that were me. But hey, its manga so there wouldnt be much of a chapter if he did that.

Users who are viewing this thread