Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Those who Meet at the City of Monsters

Too bad the anime skipped a lot of things from this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
page 47 he looks like shaggy after finding out there are no more potato chips

Dex-chan lover
You know, I get that it's probably done for the gags over anything else, but Rimuru is supposed to have a huge aura, right? How come everyone manages to ignore that and assume he's a weakling? Like, even if he somehow isn't leaking ANYTHING the fact that everyone in the room and the five oni in particular are looking to him is kind of a giveaway, innit??

Dex-chan lover
You know, I get that it's probably done for the gags over anything else, but Rimuru is supposed to have a huge aura, right? How come everyone manages to ignore that and assume he's a weakling? Like, even if he somehow isn't leaking ANYTHING the fact that everyone in the room and the five oni in particular are looking to him is kind of a giveaway, innit??
probably a combination of his great aura control and everyone's bias towards what would normally be the weakest mob

Dex-chan lover
also, it's that trope where the majority of people are idiots and don't pay attention to context, in order to easily set up lots of "protagonist shocks people by being awesome" scenes. It's an obnoxiously overused trope

Users who are viewing this thread