Author Chapter 52 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
@Hextri
It was but Kuroe is more style than Chloe.
Chloe is such a basic name.
reading a blurb from the wiki about Chloe O'Bell made more sense then what just happened tho i don't recommend looking at it coz her title and background are mega spoilers. here's the blurb for anyone interested it's not really that spoilery seeing as its just the same part from the book, things happen a bit differently tho
The kids that got the lower level spirits had a bunch of them combined by Rimuru to create a high level one to stabilise them.
Spirit Queen displayed some nice Excalibur face there when they talked about the spirit of light.
Who's a Degenerate?! ? nice TL
Dude, Beretta looks great
@Robot_Ditto @ventisca

Whoa thanks.
Guessing from the spirit behavior, kissing Rimuru and all, , looks like the story will be quite intense in the future.
Wow,
Last edited 2 years ago by Lymus.
So dudes, just passing by to remember ya that gender is not just the sex.
That spirit is his future lover, obviously.
@Meybi Schpoilers? Kinda sorta?

IIRC Chloe got a Spirit Manifestation that can control Time, and there's a very heavy reason why it kissed Rimiru and also appeared at this time to fuse with Chloe.

@mahtan Me as well, especially the Red Comet Assassin, Ghost Wizard, Golden Skeleton and I forget what Veldora's Monster Avatar was... A Goblin that evolved?
Last edited 2 years ago by ShadowBlazer.
@ShadowBlazer
I also don't remember but it is the archert of the team, isn't it?
@mahtan I vaguely remember it being the ranger DPS of the team, yeah. Still can't remember what race it is though.
Who the heck is "Kuroe"?! Her name is Chloe! (Chloe O'Bell)
@mahtan Me too that's one of my favourite parts. The Only bad thing is what we have to witness to reach that part. But that arc is both sad and awesome.
@midsummerknightsdream no, it's just a mistake in the translation
@ShadowBlazer I was just saying what I was thinking, ive only read the manga.
"I wonder if everyone is doing well..." - Rimuru
I see a bit of foreshadowing. It's a flag!
Last edited 2 years ago by RobotronGod.
@NovaXII I mean it's so far down the line it isn't even funny.
Like, it took me a few days reading the WN to even get there, and I read really fast. And the LN is filled out even more so...
If there is a season three ever made, it might not even make it in there with how far down it is.
@IEMOZ Or they could make it into Season 2 by rushing it like Tokyo Ghoul or A certain magical index.