Author Chapter 52 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Flashback akemi homura intensify NOT
@ventisca
Can someone tell me who's Beretta?
@bocchi since rimuru destroyed ramiris robot he promise to her to get a new bodyguard
Thus he summoned greater demon then told the demon to go inside the metal body ,after that he named that metal doll with berreta bcs he remind him with weapon from his world
So, because she came from the future, looks like a grown Kuroe, kissed Rimuru, then hopped straight into Kuroe's body, I'm assuming it's herself from the future, in some sort of time-paradox? I don't see how it could be anything else.
Why should we rely on the whims of spirits when we can just manufacture obedient ones with magic?

Rimuru is such a badass.
Hoo boy. If the foreshadowing wasn't enough in the chapter, you know something big went down when the comments are filled with spoiler tags.
Thanks @dodayme , I thought it was a demon he had met before.
Why didn't Rimuru try to get a spirit for himself? Or does Ifrit already count as his?
obviously it is an un-selfish grand-slime.
lol, was that Kuroe adult from the future? Their hairstyle look similar.
I feel like I still don't get magicules.
Last edited 1 year ago by Kanol.
Think of it like spirit energy.
finally chloe got her overpowered skill
@Kanol,

Mod edit: Please put this sort of thing in spoilers.
Last edited 1 year ago by Lymus.
@Chrisis Probably mark that as a spoiler at this stage?
Avoid clicking on the spoilers unless you'd like to be spoiled of content that'd fit in Season 3
@IEMOZ Thank you for the warning, do you mean season 3 of the anime?
Argh I want more?!

Can someone tell me the web novel chapter thats after this event?
@Kanol The naming buffs them sure, but they can't take all the contracted magicules all at once if that is how it works. a container can only hold so much. Less the offering of magicules referred to the naming.