Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

As a gacha player let me remind everyone (Dragalia lost, Azure lane). Gamble responsibly!!!

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS SO ME HAHAHAHA (luckily i got jalter)

Dex-chan lover
is like my friend pulling Scathatch(?) at an FGO panel at an anime convention last summer

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

Came here to say the same thing. Where the fuck is the romance? Is this shit tagged incorrectly or something???

Dex-chan lover
@matcap

well I wouldn't really worry about it too much, this manga is probably gonna be like the rest of the shitty tagged "romance" stories out there, where absolutely nothing happens throughout the entire story except for maybe before it gets axed or it actually manages to end normally... and pack all that "romance" tag at the last chapter cuz #romanceatlastchaptermakeseverythingbetterlol

Double-page supporter
No one can convince me that Gacha isn't just legal gambling for kids/teens.

Aggregator gang
Like vaping, Gacha/lootboxing is an old vice in a new package that exploits the vulnerable and the young, and needs to be regulated to hell. I'm rather annoyed at the low key glorification going on here. Realistic to the new otaku experience, maybe, but still...poor, dumb, victimized fuckers.

I have no expectations Japan will regulate it though. They like their contradictory morality laws and massive loopholes (Pachinko, Soaplands, etc.). The EU, now...

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu
Based and gachapilled. Don't talk shit about Pachinko though, or you may earn yourself a high velocity lead therapy.

Double-page supporter
this is me playing granblue fantasy.... with the exception of paying stupid high amounts of money x.x

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu, what I meant to say was that you might get shot if you interfere with one of the yakuza's favourite revenue systems.

Users who are viewing this thread