The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 64 - The Solution

MC GOT BALLS. Fuck rumors tbh kids are horrible now a days and if she says no then fuck her my dude u can just ignore the bitch then

Dex-chan lover
Is she going to reject him because he already likes his online persona?

Double-page supporter
man... i hope this part ends fast.. we need best girls to come back (#1 hamin and #2 Yuri)

I can understand his logic but it would be simpler if Sungah just answer no to this rumor...? Even if classmates don't believe MC words, they still trust Sungah words no ?
But MC didn't predicted one thing : the "Yes" of her friend 😂 (just thinking about it, it would be fun, as a plot twist

Dont know what to expect by looking at the title of the next Ch.
Happy Ending
....he got rejected would be more interesting, like 10101101010 said

Group Leader
Shades of Hachiman here, he's sacrificing himself here wanting to be rejected so she can separate from him and won't have to deal with his rumors.

Dex-chan lover
tbh I'm pretty sure she's gonna reject him but welp as almost everyone else said and I gonna say he did it for both his and her sake. I don't think it's going to stop rumors of him being a woman beater but it's not like he cares that much.

jak

Contributor
So her friend and the head bully are the only ones standing in his way now.

Double-page supporter
what did i say....
I'm still a fkin Hamin bro, but are they really even doing this?
regardless of reason... this development jus feels unnecessaary

@akwa how do you feel man, good to see you're still hanging on

Okaaaaay, time to let the chapters build up again lol, so there would be a safety net in case a cliffhanger like this appears again. But man, our boy Junu's breaking everyone's expectations. This manhwa is great.

Dex-chan lover
I've already seen the raws up to chap 65. I thought, after reading the raws, the Joonwoo told her about the random chatting.

Guess I was wrong, and that is unfortunate because now he is just dragging out the real problem which is him being her secret 'pen-pal'.
Whatever.

Where the fuck is Hamin, dammit.

edit: Just read chap 66
It's a Hamin chapter

Lol Joonwoo is too much of a bro.. falling on the sword so people would stop talking bad about Sungah..

smh, he already knows the outcome...

Edit- @natsucule

That’s exactly what it is lol

Dex-chan lover
@T-Bone I'm sorry, even if she rejects him now, she will change her mind after discovering he Is her ranchat friend.

Users who are viewing this thread