I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
grr, should have told either her father or brother the story.

Dex-chan lover
The image quality makes the text unreadable. Please re-upload.
r3.jpg

Report function hype!

Now, seems like her mother has a new built-in reason for hating & abusing her. It was instinct! there is nothing she could do about it. Though, why her daughter didn't hate her instinctively I do not know.

Also, what the hell happened to her common sense and knowledge from her past life? Does she not hear herself? Did the ~9 years in a box completely skew her existing knowledge on morality?
Also, where the hell did mother store that box? I thought it was inside in ch1, but I guess we didn't really see the bg.

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 this is just my theory but maybe can aswer your questions...

About her common sense,i think bc he became a child, her mind innocent again.. even though she remember her past life.. is just a memory but she didn't know the meaning and life lessons from it.. is kinda like when your grampa give you a live lesson when you still a child but you didn't really understand it until you become adult... for me this is the best and more logical way to handle reincarnation story.

About the way her mother place the box. if i am not mistaken, i remember her mother was prostitute. Her job obviously not always in the same place... maybe that day her job wa in the carriage or som sorf camping tents... well i'm not so sure about that either.

She is slowly but surely digging her mother's grave one story at a time.

Shes really kind, though we see her talk about the cruelty her mother displayed. She has not a shred of amosity against her mother as if it was a given. They are threading very carefully around her and i like that. I love the fact they are threating her like an actual child though. She doesn't display any extraordinary talent and is frail like glass. Makes this 100x more wholesome.
Must protecc

@askun
I was thinking it was more along the lines of a legal prostitute, working at a brothel
Being a traveling prostitute, just doesn't feel right to me. Dragging a kid to a strangers house then locking them up in a box outside?.... Honestly, I think if her customers knew about the kid, they wouldn't allow her to be kept in the box (for better or worse). And I don't see how she could drag her kid around with her without them noticing.
If she worked at a prostitute house, or at least had some form of advance notice, she could hide her daughter before they visit her.

Your explanation for her memory works well, I guess... Seems kind of weird though. Honestly, her morals, knowledge, and decisions making skills all seem like that of the kid before the "awakening". I don't see what she gets out of the "isekai" bit at all, except maybe a love for learning.

Thanks @Memnon for sparing me from having to add "house of prostitutes" to my google search history/personalized search results/personalized ads

Dex-chan lover
@trilling
I belive the reason she doesn't show any hostility towards her mother action is due to her child like innocence, but also because she is a Reincarnation.
Maybe due to those thing attributes to her indifference to those actions.

The flags are the same color as the spoiler button! I dislike this !!

Also OMG I just held it and it broke! Lol so much rage I’m pretty sure if her dad or brother found out there would be a hit on her mom super fast (or he’d just kill her himself). She really is a fluffy bunny

"....whatever those prostitute houses are called are called."

Brothels. You mean brothels.

Users who are viewing this thread