Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Blue Cats Are... Enemies!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they didn't go with the "if you kill him you're just as bad as he is" route. Fran's race isn't going to gain freedom through being pacifists.

Whatever happened to that guy... yeah, I'd understand it if he went batshit and tried to murderkill the one he thinks is responsible for this.
We knew he was scum, but I from what we knew so far, he didn't deserve being zombified like this... Well, up until he got in bed with that Blue Cat psycho, but that might have only been after he went completely insane.
If Zombification or other horrifying curses are a side effect of stealing skills, then they definitely went too far (given the known circumstances at the time they stole the skill).

@Thomaster - Based on my knowledge of the Light Novel, the knight wasn't literally zombified, he was just in a condition so distraught that he acted like and looked as bad off as a zombie. The only harm they did to him was to take away the skills he was using to exploit those around him—an act that, indeed, wasn't lawful and was rather selfish, though likely very well deserved and better for the lives of those who would continue to be harmed by the knight's manipulations in the future. Vigilante justice, if you like.

Just wanted to set the record straight.

Contributor
something was missing, so I fixed it ;)

9lCLqUWm.png

if you want a larger version of the image, copy the image URL and remove that last "m"

Power Uploader
For the record I never thought he was an actual Zombie, only trying to imply that it was a good cover story for killing him.

Hmm, they seemed to have lightened up Fran a bit from what I remember of the web novel. Here it comes across like killing the blue cat guy is something distasteful she has to do for the sake of her people. In the web novel I remember her enjoying it.

Group Leader
Was expecting a monty python joke here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

Justifiable?

Killing the guy yes, dismembering him? not so much

Dex-chan lover
@Caul Hey, he's the one that brought up dismemberment. Threaten to dismember someone so you can sell them to a pervert, get dismembered and stuffed in someone's inventory. Sounds like just desserts to me.

Double-page supporter
Page 8, that guy's helmet was sweating. 😅

Damn, that guy must have been pretty dependent on those skills. Looks like his body is falling apart without them.

Ew, protag acted like a little bitch for no reason there. The blue cat said he sold 20 of her people into slavery and wanted to sell her into slavery too and then she chopped all 4 of his limbs off... and THEN he said she shouldn't kill him? How lame. (It's one of those little insignificant dilemmas I've seen brought up so many times it just irritates me when I see it, like we should get the point already... not to mention even if it was some kind of dilemma, this was a poor example)

Sooo glad this manga isn't tainted with moralfaggotry, this chapter was refreshing

Aggregator gang
Please do not kill him, Fran-san!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............

2 seconds later

OH! You meant the zombie? Of course! Ha... Haha... Haha... Nervous sweating

Code:

@ZdrytchX This but a flesh wound!

Users who are viewing this thread