Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 51 - SCP-073

That SPQR shovel....where have I seen that before...
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/441/161/368.jpg

aA3R4Zd_700b.jpg

Contributor
I'm surprised they would let a Euclid fully roam the facility, especially one heavily implied to be the Biblical Cain. Guess that's early SCP entries for you.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Cain God didn't show you any mercy and I still don't trust the dude.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy You can't lock him in a box and forget about him.

He still needs basic amenities, he just can't be around plant based stuff, and he still needs to eat.

Also Euclid doesn't refer to danger level but difficulty in containing an SCP.

Double-page supporter
Pretty much anything with free will automatically gets bumped up to Euclid. Whether or not they can wander the facility depends on their behaviour.

Fed-Kun's army
dai san no bakudan. this manga was already touched by jojo memes!

Dex-chan lover
for Cain!! for our Brotherhood of Nod! :D
still, wait for new command & conquer when the Scrin come back and we have 1v1 Scrin vs GDI ......#FUCK EA :mad:

SCP-076 is the virtually unstoppable berserker dude who upon death resurrects in a big obelisk-like thing. Heavily implied to be the sibling of SCP-073 and the biblical Abel who was slain by Cain. Cain in the bible was cursed to be a "with the mark of a fugitive and a wanderer" and for all of his attempts to grow or maintain farmland to fail. Somewhat similar to this dude.

I'm surprised that Cain didn't erase the SCP foundation with the Dragu slave. He must need further training, or maybe he was on his period...Cain's a woman ?!~

Users who are viewing this thread