Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 9 Ch. 57.1 - Holy Spirit Purification

Dex-chan lover
They are managing to lower the plot quaility even further, an impressive achievement

Dex-chan lover
someone please give this dude a machine gun and let him go crazy.

Okay, seriously, how big are this guy's balls to be able to fill all of these girls?

Dex-chan lover
"Women in the wild, start a religious cult"
This author is the most blackpilled person ever.

@zek777 Fun fact: In two weeks, a man's testicles produce enough sperm to impregnate the entire female population, so more than enough.

Dex-chan lover
My Cowper's gland is aching just reading this. I think after having sex with all these women in one night, any man would be cumming blood.

That is the whole point, it is not like a gun, which you can shoot each target a bullet.
Once you ejaculate, you just empty out your storage of sperm so... either having extreme production speed or gigantic balls.
Hell, I may be a sex noob but the maximum for me was 3 shots spread out from previous night to next late morning and then an entire day with ice on my little guy.

Contributor
Poor guy, he really have no luck.
Can someone save him please ?

@zek777 I've done 13 times in a 24 hour period before. Naturally, things were tender for the next 2 weeks. I've heard friends believably claim even more than that (came with being a sailor with lots of port calls). It's doable, especially putting various drugs/stimulants in the mix, I suppose, but your sperm count'll be tanked after the first handful.
In any case, I think the ideal "stocking up" period is around 3 days, not the 2 weeks they're doing here.

FTU

I'm pretty sure I read this before a few chapter and instantly got bored but now after restarting at a random chapter by my choice I choosed ch. 50 and I felt the same feeling before as now
boredom

Only good thing is the art but the storyline, plotwise etc... is utterly crap.

If I was the author I would be making a slice of life (non-dramatic undertone) out of this crap and it would instantly be 50x better than the current state but I fear that the author is too stupid too release that and will focus on a egregious idea instead.

But I couldn't care less since i'm not a enthusiastic reader of this genre/story anyway, so do whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Reposting my reddit comment here:
Redo of a Slave of a Dystopian Woman’s World-

Assume you’re number 4. Ask for the leader to have another go with when you feel like you’re about to kick off the bucket. Before nutting, bite off her superficial cervical artery or jugular vein with all your remaining strength. Her and the guards will then attack you but they don’t know that you’re already dead.

The other girls think that the leader killed you, one of the only remaining man left in the world and the only one in their possession. Disputes happen, the girls lose trust in the cult and the last leaders are overthrown. While they’re in disarray, United Women finally locates the cult and blows them up in one big coup.

All of them are slaughtered or jailed. You get reincarnated into a power fantasy isekai. You have your revenge.

Double-page supporter
They keep trying to make this reverse rape orgy seem unappealing, but it's just not happening for me, do you know how many men throughout time have actually received the opportunity to be the sole man in an orgy of that magnitude with all the women being that attractive? And you get to continue having them until the day you die.

I'm sorry but as someone who subscribes to the YOLO lifestyle, I would be their breeding mare without hesitation, life is just too short to refuse such an offer.

how many times are we gonna watch theese crazy cult bitches torment that dude S&M style? move on with the plot no male is gonna feel bad for him cause everyone wants to be him! Also it's not realistic (even for a cult full of crazy) to risk the well being of one of the last 5 man alive in the globe that they use as a meat dildo so you wont get any emotions out of the readers no matter how much you milk it.

Users who are viewing this thread