This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Shoooooooo goooooooood, I really like her thought process it's precise and to the point. Why she decided to slap that maid, I wuf her

I hope she can be his ally coz he had suffer so much in the hands of that evil empress...nice slap 👏👏👏

This is one of my favorite webtoon rn. Thanks so much for translating. I hope she gets to user her position with the empress to help Cesar.

Aggregator gang
At first I was wondering if that thought process was warranted, so I skimmed through the previous chapter again.

Definitely warranted. In other cases, being friendly to the maids would be a better supervisor decision, but in this case, she has no supervisory power if the maids weren't acknowledging her before. Still a bit out of character for them to go apologize to her, unless she was interpretting their previous actions incorrectly; doesn't seem likely of that though.

Fed-Kun's army
The way she behaves looks a lot like the way she described the novel's villainess in the beginning. Is she trying to do a self-fulfilling prophecy?

@GerryCerryBery she is being fair thou. Its not like she did anything out of place or excessive. They nearly let her die, even if it wasnt on purpose, they failed as the maids.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm in. Though not technically "nice", she isn't being terrible and I follow her logic so far.

Our MC is a smarter cookie than I thought and I appreciate where this is going.

If she wants to live nicely, she'll need to get political and economical power. The best way to get that kind of power is to increase her families fiefs economy, by implementing our worlds technology in their world.

Are there only two people and some maids in this whole manga? She just sitting and acting cute.

Where is my Military theme as it says on description?

Users who are viewing this thread