Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Loli elf confirmed... What other magic race are we missing?

If the MC's lifespan is around 80 years old then after 80 years these waifus will be widows? Wish he find some magic to extend life.

Group Leader
The story is bad, the art is awful, the pacing is all over the place and the characters aren't really interesting...
but I can't stop reading this, I don't know why...

Yaay! Panzerfaust! I'm glad at least I got what I came here for, hope he'd make another weapon like Stielhandgranate or something...

Dex-chan lover
I am glad I picked this up. I kinda knew what was gonna happen but stopped paying attention during the vampire arc to let the Manga catch up.

Glad I did now I can proudly give this Manga the kronix seal of approval and add it to my recommendations.

Sure it's not super graphic but we all know what the Mc is doing to those girls.

Say no to betas, say yes to alphas. They exist my friends there are a lot more alpha Mc like this one out there... And some much more graphic than this 😎😍

Group Leader
Why the panzerfaust? Also it explodes upon contact, it doesn't stick (author might be confusing it with a different type of anti tank grenade). The russian RPG follows a similar concept and is designed for anti-tank use, although because it uses an explosive it has well, "other uses" as well. The russian RPG, being much more modern of it though is much more effective though so maybe the author is a failed wheraboo

Dex-chan lover
A kronix comment where he isn't being a complete ass? Who is this imposter?

So, another story where the MC will die long before his girls, leaving them to live for 100s of years without him. I know you can't control who you fall in love with, but I feel sad for the girls, watching the man you love grow old and die.

Dex-chan lover
I really dislike how this artist draws boobs. Looks so wrong and disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread