Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 16 Ch. 152 - The Forbidden Fruit

Dex-chan lover
So the moment eve believe ibusuki is a girl something will happen to her ?

So eve has to recognize that the love between Tarou and Ibutsuki is true so she can fulfill her existence , but if she does she will not longer be able to be with her loved one. This manga will end in tragedy

Dex-chan lover
wait eve doesnt know that ibutsuki is a girl? da fuck, why did i think she knew?

Ok so when she lears ibutsuki is a girl, her whole existence will be denied, coz u know, there's an actual human girl so no more ''ibutsuki but a girl'' identity for eve

Dex-chan lover
He should kill yourself himself?

I mean if you want based dad to kill you...

Double-page supporter
My interpretation of the chapter (and the manga up to this point):

Eve (still) does not know that Ibusuki is a girl. As a first love zombie and thus the manifestation of Tarou's first love for Ibusuki, Eve's main desire seems to be to have that love be fulfilled--but since she believes Ibusuki is a guy, she thinks that it's impossible for them to go into a relationship, and instead is drawn to other ways of fulfilling that love (i.e. the way other first love zombies disappeared into the painting and the snowglobe). If/when Eve does discover that Ibusuki is a girl, her desire should then flip to wanting Tarou and Ibusuki to get together, which in other words means she'll no longer want to see Tarou.

Dex-chan lover
fuck my life i thought this was going to end it

whos in for another 50 chapters booooiiis

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Omg I'm so glad his dad didn't turn out to be an asshole who would kill his son over an obsession

Dex-chan lover
THAT FRIGN M NIGHT SHYAMALAN PLOT TWIST!?!

The Dad wasn’t such a bad guy after all. He maybe a perv but he genuinely cares for his family & kids

So The reason why eve didn’t disappear from the kiss was due to her consciousness not recognizing ririsu as a female even though tarou already figured it out and is just playing dense until ririsu tells him herself.

Now if that is the reason & eve does accept or find out the true gender and another event like kiss happens between tarou & ririsu eve will Finally reach fulfillment and merge with ririsu

HOWEVER now that eve has her own cognitive comprehension this is a tough thing for her as she’s developed her own brand of love for tarou and it would mean disappearing which with her new found consciousness would mean suicide more or less

Dad is still the worst character and a dick that doesn't know what he's doing.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't make any sense to me his great-grandfather lived for god knows how long and now the MC is gonna die because LZ puts to much strain on him? Fucking L if anyone can explain this to me so I dont feel like a retard

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter, I said this manga got its "I'm so fucked up" moment.
That now seems, disturbingly appropriate, since in this one we're getting Eva-levels of mind-dickery.

I feel sick.

@sterven There have been several times where eve doing something caused Tarou to collapse. Also gramps spent most of his life not being able to see them and before that spent a good chunk of time completely ignoring his.

Dex-chan lover
So that was Parent's love all along? Weeeeeew, Dad is the real MVP

In case I'm breaking the rules,
Who did Dark Eve briefly morph into? Is that a character we've seen before? Can't put my finger on it.

I think that Eve is in some sense actual a part of Ririsu's consciousness. That one panel where it had dark Eve overlapping with the face of Ririsu's made it seem as if dark Eve is part of Ririsu's sub conscious or something.

Users who are viewing this thread