Kyoushitsu Jibaku Club - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
intriguing, i'll stick around for a few more chapter before deciding if it's worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Im tired of fortnite jokes but this is interesting. Still tired of fortnite tho

Group Leader
Damn, I forgot that there is a tragedy tag. Thought it was a slice of life. Goddamn...

Fed-Kun's army
The first chapter has me interested. I'll keep reading and following it until it jumps the shark.

Double-page supporter
I've seen those videos site that shows footage from in the middle east: people getting hit by explosive. I'm no where a demolition expert but I thought there should be more survivors.

Agree, it mostly the shrapnell that killed people.
To cause that level of explosions you'll prolly need tons of tnt.
Its not something that can be created just by watching youtube.
Not to mention how is a student could ever have a way on getting all that explosives.
Dont think they are that cheap either.

The description needs to be changed. I almost didn't try this out because the description turned me off.

Dex-chan lover
So some terrorist organization gave mushroom boy the bomb and now the Magnificent 7 survivors are out to avenge themselves? If so then this is a definite follow. If it is a tale of the 7 chuunibyou twinks being inspired by mushroom boy to fight bullying in society with DIY explosives then it's garbage.
nameless always picks the most interestingly bizarre and bizarrely interesting stuff to work on.

Group Leader
@GruntZone360
Probably because of the idle chatter they had before the test relaxed the atmosphere. I even forget the first few pages with the limbs and stuff...lol

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, another hopefully interesting pickup by Nameless. Though I seriously don't know what this is about. The bombing incident is just a beginning? Is the kid gonna come back as a ghost and bomb people again? Or did the 7 kids become psychos and explode things up?

Dex-chan lover
This is why you don't bully others, you'll never know what they'll do in return. They reaped what they sow.

Users who are viewing this thread