Latest Update: Speed Increased, CF Billing System Still Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Holo has implemented a fix that should restore service for new images to very nearly close to pre-DDoS/Cloudflare issues. We're still waiting patiently for Cloudflare to fix their billing system, but this should make the wait more bearable. Enjoy!

Holo edit: In addition, a 5th image server has been deployed to ease the load on the 4 existing image servers, so hopefully you will experience less lag when reading older chapters.

I'm still wondering where ya'lls revenue comes from. Seedboxes can't be that profitable.

Either way, solid fix. Thanks.

Miku best girl
Admin
@kuzaemon

You would be surprised how profitable seedboxes are.

Anyway, we no longer need to rely on seedboxes right now (that's a safety net), as the level of support from our users is sufficient to support the running cost of the sites for the next few months.

I'm out of the loop, can someone explain how CF billing down contributes to the slowness lately? Thanks

@Holo

I'm just rather surprised how it's self sufficient, much less profitable considering all the free hosting you offer to everyone.
Not that I'm complaining, I just find it fascinating.

Miku best girl
Admin
@kyuucr

tl;dr version

We were DDoSed, this took us over the bandwidth limit for free CF tier and we got throttled, we want to upgrade, CF billing system won't take our money.

Power Uploader
Good news in the morning, thank you guys... I even use vpn to improve load speed before this fix implemented.

Contributor
Oh thanks, this is going to be a good Sunday mmm...

Dex-chan lover
so basically you're shoving money into CF but it doesn't want to get paid

reminds me of that time Origin derped and limbo'd my BF5 PO. i had to get EA to cancel the PO just so i can re-buy it because that was the only way to fix it.

Dex-chan lover
It thought it was a bit early for people to be going to sleep on a Saturday. Nicely done.

Double-page supporter
Wow its so fast I think it was resolve already. Cheers😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread