Kono Yo o Hana ni Suru Tame ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Under the Magnificent Cherry Blossom

Why did you even bother translating it if youre not interested ? -.- , from my point of view you are but you wanna see someone else do it, lol

VIP
@Astraea As the translator translated this, I couldn't just leave the translation in my drive without using it to do the chapter. It'll be a waste of time on the translator's end.

Dex-chan lover
Ah another release of the feared Blueballing Scans...so evil...

Still though, thank you for the chapter and the work you put on it.

The ecchi scenes are so forced they hurt my eyes.... T_T

The pace, the layout and jokes are just so bad.
P.S. Obligatory piss scene... This guy just can't live without them

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie, I like pervy mangas.

hope someone pick it up, would do it if somehow the language was implanted in my brain, but that's not how life works

Is it some type of new trend to start a translation and then sop at the first chapter?

What a weird coincidence. We have translated the entire first volume of this just recently, but we're short on redrawers/typesetters. If anyone would like to step up to the task just gives me a heads up. I only ask that the final product be uploaded under our open group /animu/ scans.

Dex-chan lover
I recall seeing some LN page, possibly a manga page, where the dude was face-first in her crotch while she was piloting the robot. As goofy as it was, it made me interested. I'm quite surprised to even see one chapter translated, and can't wait to see more.

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully someone with the talent will step up to the plate, cause i wan't more of this but would need to go to art school to even be able to get something half decent out of me attempting to redraw another's work x.x

after 2 years! just me here.. and ask, where translate group this?! where raw link?...give me link raw manga!

https://jpraw.net/kono-yo-o-hana-ni-suru-tame-ni-%e3%81%93%e3%81%ae%e4%b8%96%e3%82%92%e8%8a%b1%e3%81%ab%e3%81%99%e3%82%8b%e3%81%9f%e3%82%81%e3%81%ab-v1-4-ongoing/

Users who are viewing this thread