The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Summer break! Dazzling Summer Days of Radiant Experiences

I want to take this opportunity to comment how much I love this series, even if I'm at a loss to explain exactly why. Somehow watching hopeless perverts spin wild, insect-based fantasies is just so much more fun when all involved are cute girls.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly is a series is always fun to read because theres 0 predictability on it aside some perverted delusions, or funny gender bender morals situations xD

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is the world of moral reversal right? so why the hell are they praising a successful pedofile? no one in our side is praising R Kelly for his harem of 14 year olds, what the hell japan!?

Dex-chan lover
" Ichikawa popular with guys " I wanna see that xD Guys corralling around Ichikawa

Dex-chan lover
Wish author would show parallel Ichikawa in an omake. It'd be nice.

VIP
our MC is the one who know to enjoy life even in strange world.

@Doomroar
Wait, this is the world of moral reversal right? so why the hell are they praising a successful pedofile? no one in our side is praising R Kelly for his harem of 14 year olds, what the hell japan!?
yeah, I was thinking the same, this is cleary an oversight from the author when he/she made that joke. that is clearly a rapist.

Users who are viewing this thread