Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 62

Fed-Kun's army
Chief: Since when were you under the impression that there is something I wouldn't know?

Dex-chan lover
So Takizawa stuffs herself with more than she can take.
main-qimg-bb8606fbfa3574e370382fb8c44e388b.png

@Buburgers and that's fine. just give me my dosage kawaii big titty office lady and the will-they-won't-they-so-obvious is fine with me.

Dex-chan lover
People reading 4 koma expecting some big plots moving the story lol

@dend08
@encoreblade

idk man :\ , this is a slice of life / office / comedy series, but I wish there was some plot development instead of just pussy footing around about how much Takizawa and Takeda are attracted to each other but are too afraid to say it. I want something to happen in the story, I liked how the Chief is revealed to be a more sincere person who actually roots for the couple instead of being some old perv.

Not saying that they should take a drastic turn with the series (RIP Gal Cleaning) but I want these stories to have more meaning to them, the author should take a chance and explore the feelings of the characters

Double-page supporter
These 4komas are a bit like the syndicated strips we used to have in our sunday papers in the US (think Peanuts and Garfield). Basically being repetitive and having the same gags over and over again is what the editors want out of these, because they assume that's what the Japanese audience wants (and for the vast majority of manga, that's all they care about), and what they want is what they will get! 😷

Users who are viewing this thread