Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

This one's just a short one, but at least it's trying to build some suspense.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I already knew it but I'm glad this author understands the simple truth that, when you change things, they change.

Dex-chan lover
@Squizzy44: Terrific. Wonderful work. As expected from Sheriff Scans.

So last chapter we finally got an explanation, why piggy duke became piggy duke. Because everyone is bothersome.

Dex-chan lover
I must say I've never been a fan of those narrative, foreshadowing chapter end clauses. They are like an extremely poor man's cliffhangers. Readers aren't supposed to know about the future through such lines in regular stories. If the next chapter is executed properly, the readers will be able to understand that by themselves, so there's no need to end this chapter by telling it ahead of time.

Dex-chan lover
can someone that reads the source this is taken from spoil me...

does he ever lose all his fat or what?

Dex-chan lover
Him not expecting a change is just weird after he so blatantly showed his powers in front of others....
When the hell will he get to the medium-sized uniform I wonder....

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix I'm sorry to say this, but currently, chapter 12 is the latest chapter you can read online. Believe me, I want to read it too.

Contributor
@FallenAngelDraco
@kronix

He became slim in this arc (WN) but this arc is too short (and too different) compared to the WN one. Anyway he is like Choji from Naruto so his fat is basically fuel the more power he uses the slimmer he becomes and this effect is linked with the cat so cat also lose fat.

Fed-Kun's army
@el_ilm Indeed, too often with these 'back in time' isekai manga they change stuff surrounding important people and yet things still play out according to their memories with little to no changes.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't see why it matters whether his friend is a boy or a girl? They don't have. An even remotely romantic relationship, and she's by no means a focus of the story either way, so why is it a big deal? It's not like platonic male and female friends can't have conversations about love and relationships. It's *normal*.

Dex-chan lover
Hes still fat and still earnestly trying to slim down. This is a surprisingly good story.

Fed-Kun's army
can someone please explain to me why all these timewarped incarnation and story world isekai reincarnation story MCs are so f!#*ing confused when, after they change several key events, other things start to change outside their expectations?

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac
in this particular situation, the dude broke the plot of the series, so he doesnt know whats coming up next.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag I get that part, the whole concept of the multiverse/branching timelines thing is simple enough (as long as you aren't actually trying to work out cause and effect to get the best possible ending), but what I don't understand is why these stupid MCs get surprised by the fact that lots of things can and will change outside their expectations after they've gone and changed key events
...I mean, if he was Aizen grade smart and it didn't go as planned, then maybe I'd buy it (that dude planned shit out literally thousands of years in advance and, aside from Ichigo kicking his ass at the end, everything went exactly as he wanted it to) but this guy is not, he's just some random human who liked anime then died and got sent to an otherworld that strongly resembled the story of one of the anime series he happened to have liked

Users who are viewing this thread