Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 12 Ch. 80 - Romio and the Student Election Assembly (Part I)

Fk! I'm tired and wanna sleep but now I'm too excited to see what Romio's gotta say! FK!!!!!

It took me whole 50 minutes to read this chapter.. with that loading speed.

Dex-chan lover
Our school would print election posters and paste them everywhere. People would go all out graphics designer on it. Then some dude taped an A4 lined paper to every wall with only his name on it, handwritten.
He won.
The real way to win elections is with memes

Dex-chan lover
The twins got selected because they were twins right? Something about a fan club for twins? Wasn't it mention earlier on in the series when they were 1st introduced?

Fed-Kun's army
Abyssinia whole reason is actually pretty cool... he's basically doing it for the sake of 1 girl (even if no one think he does im still gonna think he does)

@izayamikaelis
Agreed. Abby was like an improved version of Scott in his speech. Scott finds inspiration in Persia and focuses his whole campaign on her; Abby finds inspiration in Somali, but uses that lesson to appeal to a universal cause (his call to the abused and the weak was thrilling).

Heck, it happens even with their origin stories: Scott talks about being middle-class and that his main problem was not doing well, while Abby talks about being working class and that he was a victim of bullying. As I said in another place, if I didn't know he was rotten, I would sympathize a lot with him.

Double-page supporter
@Hollow7F - if it's not the Major's speech on war from Hellsing Ultimate (Abridged), I will be disappointed.

"how did these two even get elected in the first place ?"
that's actually a very good question 🤔

Dex-chan lover
> "how did these two even get elected in the first place ?"
Being cute is enough.

Abby's goals actually coincide quite nicely with Romeo and Persia's (reworking the academy so there is no discrimination), so currently the only bad candidate seems to be Leon XD

Also wow, way to make me actually like this guy as more than just a gag character.

Users who are viewing this thread